Transform Your Smile With Us
At Rice Orthodontics, we know that positive energy and quality service go a long way in orthodontic care. Our team of experts loves to see our patients transform their smiles into something they love! Give us a call today to see what a new smile can do for you.
During Your First Visit
If it is your first visit to an orthodontist, you will likely have many questions. A free orthodontic consultation appointment with Dr. Rice can help answer those questions and put you at ease.
At Rice Orthodontics, we know how important a healthy smile is to you and your child or teen, so we want to do all we can to make your experience as comfortable as possible and welcome you to our practice.
Dr. Jason Rice has treated children, teens and adults in the Jacksonville area for years and looks forward to providing your family with all its orthodontic needs. During your first visit, you’ll learn more about the services Dr. Rice offers, and how our orthodontic treatment can help you achieve a lifelong healthy smile.
Some of the services you may want to talk about include:
- Clear aligners
- Traditional metal braces
- Clear ceramic braces
- Lingual braces
- Teen dental care
- Orthognathic Surgery
During the first visit, we’ll help you get acquainted with our practice and:
- Conduct a thorough examination and talk about treatment options
- Provide a complete clinical diagnosis and breakdown of your orthodontic needs, complete with a step-by-step treatment plan and estimated cost breakdown
- Answer any questions you or your child may have regarding his or her dental care or orthodontic treatment options
- Give you the option to start treatment right away, schedule your next appointment, or get back to us on your own time frame
At Rice Orthodontics, we want you to feel good about your orthodontic care. We strive to make you feel comfortable and understand all of the treatment options available and what is involved.
Financing & Insurance
Rice Orthodontics accepts many types of insurance for orthodontic treatment. In addition, we offer several convenient payment methods for out-of-pocket costs, including:
- Auto-pay via monthly bank draft
- Interest-free installment payment plans
- Use of a health care spending account / card
- Acceptance of all major payment types (Cash, Check, Credit and Debit Cards)
We’ll also help you review your insurance benefits to determine coverage and your preferred course of action. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, we’ll file your claims for you once you begin treatment.
If your benefits change during the course of your orthodontic treatment, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.